Stupid: Can't Fix, Can Vote

at Isnin, 18 Februari 2013 [ 10:16 PTG ]


Ng Yen Yen : RM1.8 million fanpage can bring millions of revenue for tourism Malaysia.
Liow Tiong Lai : No tear gas shot into hospital. The smoke was blown by the wind.
Chua Soi Lek : My fault is went to same hotel and did it in the same room.
Tan Lian Hoe : Should stay home plant vegetable in stead of rally on street.
Ibrahim Ali : I'm a victim of jealousy.
Rosmah Mansor : I buy the diamond ring with my own pocket money.
Najib : You help me, I help you!

Enough for these stupid jokes? Can't fix, just vote them out!

Ikuti kami melalui RSS 2.0.
Komen
Kongsi
Recomendations

Dikuasakan oleh Blogger.

Inilah Kehidupan, ISLAM itu bukanlah agama semata, ISLAM itu adalah kehidupan, mengajarkan kita setiap perkara mengenai kehidupan dari sekecil perkara sehingga sebesar perkara.